- May 12, 2021
IP TRUST is an intellectual property consultancy, federating a multi-disciplined team of highly qualified engineers and scientists (Intellectual Property Code, European patent attorneys, court-assigned experts at the Paris Court of Appeal, certified patent litigators, CPVA – Certified Patent Valuation Analyst).
Focused on an entrepreneurial and strategic approach to intellectual property, IP TRUST combines intellectual property law expertise with listening to and understanding its customers’ strategic objectives.
Its ability to globally and coherently advise public research organisations and businesses is strengthened by an inter-professional partnership with law firms, bringing together all their corporate law expertise (competition law, tax law, employment law, mergers-acquisitions, healthcare, property law).
- IP TRUST integrates scientific, legal and financial expertise. Two of its founders, Pierre Breesé and Alain Kaiser, are court-assigned experts at the Paris Court of Appeal. They have in-depth knowledge of questions concerning raising capital…
- PORTFOLIO RATIONALISATION : No IP manager can escape from the constraints of managing IP budgets without it affecting the quality of intellectual property and often with a desire to retain or even improve the amount of new applications. To meet this challenge, IP TRUST has developed several approaches:
- Investment in a high-performance and interactive IT system: To simplify data exchange with its customers and provide dynamic and secure access to their portfolio. We offer a management interface that is administrative and also strategic to better understand and manage the portfolio so that it permanently meets the strategic objectives defined by company management and facilitates internal reporting.
- Cost optimisation: IP TRUST uses agile organisation to offer particularly competitive prices: outsourcing annuity payments with data sharing to ensure complete management security, privileged agreements with overseas partners chosen for their expertise in a specific technical field and their prices, simplification of data exchange to avoid unnecessary costs, etc.
STRATEGIC CONSULTING AND IP MANAGEMENT:
- IP TRUST has extensive expertise in financial evaluation of IP rights (mergers-acquisitions, transfer pricing, asset sale and acquisition, etc.) and IP management:
- Innovation methodologies for patent writing: work sessions with the inventor to collect information, comparison with the state of the art, developing the invention’s positioning. This method considerably strengthens the quality of the patent application, gives the inventor a sense of belonging to the process and motivates him in a pertinent way that respects his time.
- Strategic consulting: IP We can support directors with their IP strategy, creating for example an “IP white paper” and internal events for business units, launching management protocols for employee inventions taking into account the specific characteristics of national legislation and establishing intra-group IP management, including tax optimisation.
- Integration of financial, tax and social aspects: We know how to assist finance departments with documents for the research tax credit. We can also help set up intellectual property management indicators and dashboards.